Friday, April 9, 2010

Farewell party with 7.9 friends!~

Last night, I was attending the farewell party with my 7.9(a name of a composing songs group) friends. We ate, chatted, sang, laughed, cried, shared thoughts, laugh and joys, cheered the friendship!


What is even more fun than hanging out with a bunch of friends who all love to sing!! That is why we gathered together! Actually that are still a lot of things and thoughts that I wanted to share with them last night but due to the time constraint (as that time was already 3am something and most of their eyes were barely open) I had to shorten all that.



Haha! It was my very first time to stay awake the whole night! Thanks to my friends, Keo and Julian, who recommended me to drink Neslo(
Nescafe+milo) that made me felt very energetic the whole night long! Although I dislike to drink coffee, but I would like to give it a try as soon maybe I have no chance to try it again(this is my last semester in uni).

We were surprised by the gifts from the juniors who were actually made the gifts by themselves. It was a DIY(do it yourself) frame with nicely group photo inside! Wow! I was so touched! All I could say is these juniors are really have our hearts! Simple and yet memorable gift! It was already hung up at my room notice board
once I reached my room at about 7a.m this morning.


Although it was kinda tired, but I enjoy it very much because I enjoy hanging around with them and I would like to say that I'm proud being a part of 7.9! 7.9 for now and forever!



(too bad, I forgot to take any photos last night. Have to wait for the others to upload the photos)

1 comment:

Kok Hsien said...

You can have neslo everywhere la! Not just available in UUM. XD