Monday, April 5, 2010

The New Beginning!~

Ahhh....Finally I update my blog again since it was isolated for so long, i think since I was in semester 1 in the year of 2009 if I not mistaken. I thought my blog will get more and more "spider webs"! Thanks to my "friend" who wanted to view my blog as I just began to search for my blog address. When I clicked into my blog, I had a strange feeling. It just like you viewing your old dusty photo album, so memorable! Hahaha! The description that I wrote in the blog was so funny! I can't imagine I wrote that! Well, everyone has the past. Then, I have a strong feeling to update and give my blog a new life! But, ahhh...I forgot my password! I have to change my password. Hmmm...I think from now on, you guys probably can read my "updated" blog. Hope that I'm not "burning the heat for 3 minutes"(chinese proverb) hahaha!

4 comments:

Kok Hsien said...

First comment! Please update frequently k? =)

pHy-pHy said...

I will! -_-"

Geli Tifa said...

u sure har? not 三分钟热度 lo...
because of him la... update blog... hahaha... eh... should leave ur old ones here also mer... its a memory...

pHy-pHy said...

caryn! haha..so surprise to see your comment here! haha! My previous one also not much post lar..wanna have a brand new blog ma! Nolar..not because of him la. Suddenly so urge to update my blog ba! why i cant view ur blog dy?u got restricted to certain users?